still waiting

We still don’t know anything about our teammates’ visas.  At this point we don’t think we will go without them.  We aren’t sure if we’ll be able to go on such short notice if their visas actually do go through.  I am okay with the thought of not going on this one, but it will be a strange let down at the same time.  More than anything, I would like to know for certain that we’re not going, or I’d like to buy the tickets and know that we definitely are.  We are supposed to hear something more tomorrow, so I’ll keep you posted.

Published in: on November 4, 2007 at 9:31 pm  Leave a Comment  

The URI to TrackBack this entry is:

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: